Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lost without a vice


I have been thinking lately, what a shame it is that i have given up all my vices (that is if we exclude "not excercising" as a vice). I don't: smoke, self-medicate, go out, shop, drink alchohol (very often)...I don't even like Starbucks anymore. I was wishing for some "thing" that could give me that two-second "fix" and i finally found it.

The mini Diet Coke can.

I was not raised by soda drinkers. As a child,if I was to drink soda, it had to be non-caffeinated and NOT diet (think root beer and 7up). To this day I am not a soda drinker but there is something about Diet coke in a can that I love. It is: not too sweet, crisply bubbly, and delicious. I never buy soda because I just leave half-drunk, warm soda cans all over the house-it's such a waste. To my delight they invented the mini-can. This week I made an even greater discovery: The aesthetically pleasing mini can. Sleek, simple, and perfectly sized.

Hallelujah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home